- Acts as the main contact at the site for Girls on the Run families/participants and Girls on the Run council staff before and throughout the program.
- Attends a virtual site leader launch informational meeting
- Aids in team member recruitment efforts by distributing marketing materials (provided by Girls on the Run and picked up at our office in Ypsilanti) and spreading the word about Girls on the Run throughout the site community and via email using provided digital templates. This helps ensure there is a full team for each season at this location.
- Offers support to families who need assistance with registration.
- Helps identify two to four coaches from the community for each team*.
*If you are unable to secure coaches, we'll assist and provide materials to help you promote your volunteer need.